MY NATURAL REMEDIES TO CURE THE LITTLE ILLS OF WINTER
My natural infusions
I start by taking several infusions a day and I vary:
- Herbal Thyme: Thyme is a powerful antiseptic that helps fight especially against sore throats and coughs. I take 1 to 2 times a day with a little blackcurrant.
- Lemon in warm water: the lemon is also a very good antiseptic! I drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Grog vegan: my vegan version of lemon, agave syrup and rum (in moderation!) … Very effective as despite the absence of honey (which is not essential). I drink 1 or 2 when I have a cold.
Essential Oils for Cold Control
- Tea tree essential oil: soothes sore throats. I take 2 drops in a cc of agave syrup 2 to 3 times a day.
- Oil of Melaleuca: fight against stuffy nose, runny nose and against colds in general. I take 1 drop in a cc of agave syrup 2 to 3 times a day.
- Essential Huille ravintsara: perfect against stuffy nose. I take 2 drops in a cc of agave syrup 2 to 3 times a day.
Cons-indications: be careful, do not use essential oils if you are pregnant, breast feeding or children under 5 years.
Gem therapy for boosting the immune system
- Tree bud: stimulates metabolism, fight against cough and respiratory diseases
- Blackcurrant bud: weapon for the body against viruses and bacteria, stimulates the cold resistance, anti-fatigue
- Birch bud: stimulates the immune system
- Rosehip bud: very effective in preventing ear infections, pharyngitis, sinusitis …
Small pellets with acerola Biopastille
The teas to suck from Biopastille are a true concentration of well-being! I take those with acerola and orange essential oil. The acerola helps to counter the fatigue and the little illnesses of the winter: cold, angina, flu, otitis … The essential oil of orange is excellent for fight against the viral and bacterial infections.